Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ever Body Leavin Paradise...who gone cook da hobo sanwich?







Well da Porch Monkey Larry done up and left CR, no he was not deported, nor was he wearin handcuffs, jus gotta hankerin to go home and kill some mo trees, we will miss that mofo til he return in da Fall.
Other day we cooks up some Texas Chili and Larry start fartin like a mule, blamin on da chili, break one nine, Houston we gotta problem, all tore up jus from Chili, god dang Larry...


Many folks been leavin, not too many cummin, jus big south swells headin our way pay a little visit. This mornin new swell, lotta fun, we'll try hold her down til yáll gets back. Recent departures include Shawn and Cailin, Chad and Erin, Kooort!, Big Richard, Dennis, Softboard Willie and Michelle, Larry, Century 21 office, and hobo sanwiches, damn...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry....ain't no pilsen in Oregon. and de water cold cold. I'll take care of your rockin chair when i'm on de poorch........Pelon

Anonymous said...

Dat Texas chili made me the most popula guy on duh plane. Good thing they took my lighter. Homeland security be doin a great job!

Anonymous said...

Ever seen an Esterillos Oeste Porch Monkey? I hadn't either.... until I met Larry !
I will drink a Pilsen in your honor. Adios - RAM ( I'm Rick James!!! BITCH ! )

Anonymous said...

Larry--I'll see you in the fall. My flight's booked to return to EO on June 21st. HOpefully, you'll be eating better food at da Bistro!
John Dang