Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Toucans and Breast Feeding on da Bus...




Well God Bless Central America, pops give me a ride down to da highway dis mornin, gotta catch me a bus headed back to da mainland fo couple weeks, I start lookin round at how perty this country really is when a god damn toucan posts up starts squakin and hollerin and interruptin da peace, noisy ass birds, enjoyin dat bus ride checkin out all dat greenery, yall get ready cuz its fiiggin start rainin in CR, when god almighty this perty young thang whips out some breakfast for her baby, I tell you dat if breast feedin was an olympic sport, Costa Rica be up in dat medal round by god...Settin here in dat airport bloggin my ass off, rippin of photos, got too much time on my hands, yall get ready up on da mainland, trow dem budweisers on some ice now bra...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dat looks like Columbianito on dat breast. Get him some leche...........