Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bialeta...


Well fuck, I aint got no idea how dis mudda fuckin coffee maker works but da last 2 days I been brangin da surf lessons to Xandari, an da last 2 days I drankin coffee grounds, so I likek, what da fuck, I gots to go to work in 5 minutes bitch, my ole coffee maker done spin out tail slide, fuck, so today i figure out da bialete, however da fuck you spell her, but I drank a cups of coffee, my comedy is all good, my best joke is da board is 10 feet, da leash is 10 feet, so 10 plus 10, you gots to jump off at least 15 feet before, I dont gots calculator on da beach...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cents whns use start brewin ur own beer?

Anonymous said...

Dis anit no chino press, its a french press! If we wanna make tea we'll ask ya! Brett, 8 tbsp. per load. Let soak for 10 min. Good coffee mofo!!