Friday, August 14, 2009

The "Talker"...


Well today we paddles out, jus me and pat an the new an improved Cornelius, aka, Lestor Earl, we paddles into some perfection on da Baby Reef, Pat take da first wave, spin and go, good wave, now me an Lestor both take perfect waves, den some ting change, some sombitch paddle out, ole boy say, where you from? how long you here? well he jus a big talker, I say hey bra big set commin, I paddle away to catch dat set, but Les who is also a big Talker got caught up and sweep out with the tide, did not get a wave for a while...be careful fo da people dat wanna jus talk bra...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha... cant go left on my first wave... after midnight.. god damn, sumbitch

Anonymous said...

Thats okay boys, cousin Brucey is cummin to town on Wedzday so I'll care of that pesky over abundance of lefts problem!