Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Outdoor Showers, God bless em...


Well thank goodness to outdoor showers, God bless em cus day sho comes in handy last night, I is walkin home from a drank fest when some ting grab hold my duo denim and say hey bra, you got some bidness to do with da pool, Obamas kids day waitin. I say oh shit man, gotta wait bouta nunther 50 steps, I can make dat, I starts high steps and skippin and a slow jog, well too late, done shit my pants, oh well, spray dem off wif watta hose, jump in da outdoor showa, god almighty...

Only ting I have fo dinner some chino food, but I aint seen no dogs up in here fo while now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that beats shit hitting the fan? See you in a week.Bruce.

Anonymous said...

Nigga that chino food done whooped yo ass !!

Got you dropin Obama kids in de street

EEEE-Quay-Puta


Pelon

katemeri said...

T.M.I.
Glad you're feeling better.