Friday, July 24, 2009

Tubes and Boobs...


Well today we say god dang, dat surf really big out front, bout 10-15 feet and she aint clean, big ass maytag, so we haul ass in da new scooby doo mystery machine, end up at dat new jetty and catch some of da best barrels, tubos you ever seen in you life. Ever body got Tubed but me, Tony look like a wheel barrow fins stickin straight up in da air, hollerin at some tico in da barrel, Noah with 5 over gettin shacked, he killed it today, bout 4 to 8 feet solid, and Adam try touch the top of the barrel just like in dat movie. I and I just happy with the leftover wavers, gracias a Dios...We never make it to the tit bar...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of the best days a straight man can have was had yesterday bra... thanks for the ride bro!!
adam

Anonymous said...

Look Like You POORCH MONKEYS Scored It Nice.

G-town is flat and brown...

Big up to de CREW.........Pura Vida Pelon

Anonymous said...

...the tits are a nice shot, but show me a picture of the damn waves!Bruce. I want to see what I'm in store for...