Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Cock...

Well my naybas done up an got dim self a big ass rooster, day calls it a fightin chicken and dat mofo sleeps about 6 feet from my pillow thru a thin block wall, well dat MF starts to hollerin bout 4:45 ever mornin, I'll be god dang, dat sum bitch...


Any ways dat cock sucker up and disappears on us yestaday and we still lookin fo dat poor bastard, somebody open up dat cage and da fightin chicken met his match...

Ever body in town thinks I kill dat chicken, but if you like, join me fo breakfast tomorrow, we havin Gallo Pinto...we can talk about it, PV!

Well one our followers say he got a bigger cock, and sho nuff posted his photo, dat a perty big chicken bra...

2 comments:

Koorrt said...

"Gallo Pinto"! Hmmmm.

Hey, I think this one is bigger!
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/big_rooster.jpg

Anonymous said...

We had the same problem up here in Westbury. Only I call Shameki at animal control and she take down the adress for that cock.We don't hear no more.................Pelon