Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Burgers an Bones...oh shit man!




Well now, been long time since I blog man cuz I got the Lion share of Beers here in town and cannot remember my password to log into dat blog bra, but last night I have a dream and de letters come back to my brain, tonight is da new moon...so here we go bra.


We jus sittin round after big big surf session and say hey man, let cook up some burgers and I whip yo ass in dominoes, ever body sittin around agree so we buy 4.4 pound hamburger for 5 people and de butcher says shit man, fuckin gringos...any ways, Noah trow some moostard, garlic and woostershire into da meet next ting you know dat grill is on fire, we got the best cheeseburgers in dis small country of 4 million people.


We kill dat and commence to throwin bones, Brett Lagarto, Noah, Adam, Tony and Camarooni. Noah won dat first game, then every thing change, threee people got high, one person dont count well, and shit man Brett kickk a bunch of asss...20, 20, 20, 20, is there an echo up here in dis MF Soda Mary?...

No comments: