Monday, November 30, 2009

Buy Stock in Derby Cigarettes...

Well dat ole Larry done rolled up into town and smoked up ever last Marlboro Light in da village, you caint find one fo miles bra, so he switches his ass over to Derby Cigarettes and my financial advisor say it's about time to make a run on dat ole Derby stock market cuz dat shit bout to go true da roof, dats yo inside trader tip of the day...

I will keep you posted when he smokes up all dem Derbys and which brand he switches to...all da vagrants in town gonna whoop his ass if he keep dis shit up...Les, you betta load up before you come back to town, Larrys a heavy hitter an he aint foolin round ya hear?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

viejo dont smoke lite ass cigs...Denise best have me some marlboro reds in 5 days...

Brett said...

don worry bout dem ole marlboro reds, days bad fo Larrys indemegestion...
Bretster

Lots for sale in Costa Rica said...

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site. Lots in Costa Rica