Friday, November 13, 2009

Help Wanted: Flaming Porky Pine Ass Shooter...


Well, I tell you, me an Larry sittin in a bar, yes. I know hard to believe, well any ways, dis ole boy start tellin a story bout workin in property managembent, that was a typo but I gonna leave it like dat, well I says to ole boy, hey bra how de hell you works in property management, he says well man I tell you, I and I man standin in the line for unemployment one day, they one ole boy in front of me and they says we got 2 mo jobs left, dat first job is shootin out flaming porcupines out your ass, the second job is working in property management, dat first ole boy says, hell gimme dat porky pine gig, so this ole boy from Florida got stuck workin in Property Management...
Any ways, Mark now owns a bar in Costa Rica, still wishin he was shootin fire ball porky pines out his ass...you should visit his bar on da beach, Barrilitos, but watch out for da fucking karaoke gringos tryin to sing like theys the next Night Ranger...
Sista Christian what you look fo...

3 comments:

Kate said...

Some people were talking about going to karoke at Barrilito's tonight. Do I hear Hotel California?

Lots in Costa Rica said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica

Properties in Samara Costa Rica said...

It’s great whenever someone asks me about Costa Rica, best vacation hotels, the real estate investment outlook, or the wellness aspects. I enjoy sharing my experiences in making choices when visiting Costa Rica’s southern Pacific Coast.