Wednesday, January 6, 2010

EE-Way-PUTA Stingray Mofo




Well sometime Santa Claus figure he gonna get even with your ass cause you catchin too many god dang waves, so up on da mainland he might bring you bag of coal, etc. Well down here in CR he's laughin his ass off, brought me a god dang sting ray bite on top my foot right on Christmas Day, well Happy Birthday Baby Jesus, I start to cussin up a blue storm, and I decides I jus gone power right thru dis mofo cuz I lives like a cave man, aint gonna boil it in da watta, aint gonna clean it up an treat it like a little baby, jus gonna go to work, drank beer, ignore da problem an it will go away.


Well one week later my size 10 foot look like Shakeel Oneal on steroids and I drags my ass to da clinic on New Years da Eve, dem baby girls in da clinic trys an whoop my ass, put me on anti-bionics an says no drankin fo 5 days, well I power true dat shit, now I back mofo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greeting for the new year brother, say hi to Htown crew and family. Take care of d foot man, see you sometime this year. beach roots Tomboy

Anonymous said...

I KNOW A GUY WHO GOTS SOME COLD BEERS.....

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Fred Flintstone was surfin in Ticoland. Don't stop the car with yo feet no more, or they stay big and fat! Get better,CousinBrucey.