Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Avocado and Tomato Sanwich, and a good fan...
















Well I tell you, start out the day with a brand new surfin board, took about 30 mins. to catch that first wave, nobody else out, got the surfin park all to my self, gotta clean pealer, nice start for a good board, she gots potential, surely gonna spank dat 9.5 inch noserider on dat bitch and see if she can hold her own, look like I standin on a pier, kinda like Ms. Cailin Callahan.
Any ways, clear my head, did not sleep well last night for some stupid ass I was shootin e-mails trying to help him out, he is a dumb ass, you keep workin with that thief, you are a fool. FU.
So I gotta steer clear of the neg vibes. Ran up the hill where we have yoga, mistake. I sweat like a minority tryin to read. I do appreciate the yoga sessions, always feel about 2 inches taller.
Gave a couple surf lessons to good folks from South Caroliner, good people.
Dinner was excellent, nice home grown avocados, tomaters, Salsa Lizano and un tocicito de chile picante, make a nice sanwich.
I really like dat broke down fan we install in da kitchen dat we fix wid transmission oil...dat shit work magics...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surferrrrrrr Your Outta Your F___IN HOLE..PELON

cailin callahan said...

hahaha i love it.