Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cornelius Sighting in Esterillos...







Well I paddles on out catch me couple waves and by god I looks over and think I done landed on da Planet of da Apes...oh shit man Cornelius Bro, what you doin man? I go ahead and gets me a couple waves and try stay out of his way cuz he gotta wild look in his eye bro. Then I starts to thinkin bout a book I done read call "Cosmic Banditos" where you may exist in 2 places at the same time in some kinda other dy-mention but any ways dat may be to steep of a take-off for some of our followers, maybe try some shrooms bra it dat time of year...here come da rain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang man... conrelius can surf!! tell that mofo to get a trim!!

Anonymous said...

I seen dat ole fart in de water can't go left on my first wave. Look just like one dem old Apes from Dugan.....