Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dat Ole Paritta Bridge...We gone miss dat Bitch...







Well I been drivin over dat bridge for a while now, she sho is pretty, look like a proud steel structure straight outta dat Industrial Revolution...well dem tourists get scared say what, we gone drive over dat, I gittin out bra, okay walk yo ass I dont care, I rather float down the river with my pickup rather dan swim with yo ass. We never crash down in dat watta, she still a good bridge...But day buildin a new bridge right next her.



I been stuck on dat bitch waitin in line for a small percentage of my life, weldin new rail road ties in, small piece of sheet metal here and there, miss a few appointment, few surf lessons, what da hell you gone do...I say hey bra, day sellin cold beeers right there, you want one?



Well dat new bridge shore gonna be nice, but I already miss da old one...Pura Parrita!

No comments: