Saturday, December 19, 2009

Manscaping...


Well some time dat grass grows up so high you can't see dat green forest fo da god dam trees...well any ways today I decide to bring in dat D5 Dozer (Larry knows what I talkin bout) an push down all da trees, kinda like a "start over" project, well Pat is runnin dat D5 very gentle an kind...sep fo one time she clip my nipple feel like god almighty, well I okay now. Final resust, a little grass on da playin field... play ball... bring on da high season an bring you wallet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the curtians mathc the carpet????

Anonymous said...

Betta Put dat Bahina trimmer up and get out de Weed Wacker. You gonna burn dat ting up with dat gray shag carpet...........

Anonymous said...

Brett, I thought you were pure Tico... get the gasoline and just torch it!Bruce.