Monday, December 21, 2009

Valedictorian Francela Graduates with Top Honors

Well I remember when I took Francela to Kindergarden posted up on a mountain bike, peddling through the sand down the beach of Esterillos Centro, drop her off, pick her up, good times. Well yesterday she graduated from 6th grade, so I post up at the 3 hour graduation, walk down the aisle just like a wedding, they announce the Valedictorian, Francela Jimenez Schroeder, best gpa in the graduating class, well all of a sudden I got some dust in my eyes and the tears are rollin down my face. Francela may be the next President of Costa Rica. "Te Quiero Papi", that's what she tells me. I am very proud.
PS: my camera is still out of order, I will post photos asap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bro Top Honors go out to You and Elsa on a job well done. Francela is on the right track.......................Tio Pelon

Cailin said...

Queen Francela!! So proud!

Anonymous said...

wow ! beauty and brains - Congrats to Fran and Papi and Elsa tambien ! Tio Chino (ram)