Sunday, February 15, 2009

Recylin Plastic Up In Ghetto Esterillos!


Many thanks to the kind folks here in Esterillos that have started a re-syclin program where we don't throw away our plastic bottles (cuz it kills dolfins, I think) plus we don't have near as much trash, just 2 bags today, happy garbage day by the way. But on the serious note, thank you to Sean Canter who came by today and picked up our hefty bag of plastic, plus I understand that Kurt and Christy are involved, plus Kurt Dooley and wife Linda and of course Super Sol for providing storage space, thanks Denise and David, hope nobody get pissed cuz I forgot their name here on the world wide blog. Keep up the good work y'all.
Today the swell just ripped a new one wide open, just about head high, cruisin down the line draggin 2 fangers, clean all the way to the beach where the wave says, you kickin out or you like some sand up the one way?
I kick out...puras olas...

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

Finally recycling... NICE. So wish I was there getting my entire body slammed into the shore and my bikini filled with sand. Enjoy las olas! Thanks for the scoop on the CR surf!

Tica Macha said...

Hey, I found your blog!! I got the photos posted for the Mardi Gras. Feel free to use any you would like. I have more of you I didn't use. Send me your email. Teri
hermosaparadise@yahoo.com