Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shark!!!...Run fo yo life...




Well we jus surfin out front like any other day, Lagarto takes the best wave of every set, gettin little tired, get back outside jus me and locals, Willy, Michelle, Rick, Shower Cap (Raul), his buddy, Larry, Jeff and Travis, when all da sudden freakin wave start breakin and big ole fin stickin out da water like a mexican Huyandai with a bad exhaust, just glidin thru lookin for groceries. Well don't take me long to decide, voy por la casa...took me one minute to get to the beach where I know there are more sharks cuz we havin a phenominom where the sardines get spoook and run demself up on the rocks. Got back to the ghetto, set down my board and grabbed the shimano handline, put a live sardine on the business side of the hook, got a nice pull but killed my sardine, so now I fishin with credit, well dead bait, when a pelican takes notice, dives down to the bottom, swallow my bait up into the gullet then had to retrieve that bastard and pull my hook out his mouf...better off we get the croc to kill da shark...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so now that you have seen both shark and croc.... which one brought the highest pucker factor?

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christmas, we got an f-ing problem on our hands here. Or.....wait a second.....you are thinning the crowds for me. Awesome!

Brett said...

we see lots of wildlife here in these waters but I got most fear of da swimmin lizzard, might take you unda and then couple of salsa moves...
Lagarto 2