Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wolverine nightmare...


Ever seen a pissed off wolverine? This is an anology that "Yo Shawnee" threw out there one day to describe the level of his girlfriends temper. Well this analogy re-surfaced here in Esterillos yesterday when I'm visiting with my wife and she thinks I'm just kidding around with her about NOT REMEMBERING HER BIRTHDAY! No kidding, I really FORGOT about her birthday and when she realizes I really did forget, well the punches start flyin, I'm back peddling, taking jabs and body blows which I deserve, "ee-way-poo-tas" are flyin around like humming birds.

Got her settled down, took her out for couple beers and bocas and life is almost back to normal. Wow, that was a close call, the reason the ammunition to our guns stays hidden from her. I think I would rather stare a crocodile straight in the eyes.

Happy Birthday Elsa, young beautiful Tica!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cien ee-way-poo-tas!

This thing called life is such a silly thing indeed.

Nice recovery.

Get that croc already!

Anonymous said...

got nixon on the case already, everybody hurtin for money. somebody call me ee-way-puta betta get in line, my wife got first up...Lagarto...

Anonymous said...

Brett - You can't forget a girl's birthday, especially not your wife's!!! You're lucky to be alive between the croc and your bad memory!