Saturday, January 31, 2009

Don't pet the jelly fish!


Yes, jelly fish look all cool and cuddly and warm and I know you wanna touch em, but don't do it less you wanna set yo hand on fire... paddling back out this mornin to the little reef when I touched one of em and got a good lectric shock, made my hand start shakin and I consider goin in, but no, surf is way clean, gotta walk it off, pain and swellin and itch went away, now just a couple bumps.

Settin out in front of jailhouse and the sets are infrequent so I decide to paddle over to little reef, whole lineup is watchin as I score wave of the mornin, paddle back out and light up another one, then before you know it, just like ants on the sugar jar, the whole crew is paddling over to little reef, I still got some good waves.

Dowtown Esterillos is fillin up with "come huevos" people from the capital that come down to the beach on buses and throw trash on our beach, get all tore up borracho, then go home, pura vida!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Cailin got lit up too, had to pour her pee on her back, better than pouring someone else's I guess.

Glad you got the bomb!

Shawn