Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Soda Larry...


Today me and Larry went for a surf straight out front in da pura pura low tide. Well, da rocks are stickin up all around, so we paddle bout half mile out where day breakin on da reef, we had the best time, just 2 of us. Rest of da crew went down to I dont know wherc cuz day gone before we wakes up, I pretty sure the tide too low fo dem, they jus like talkin machismo bout how low day gon surf the leche. Been lookin at dees waves for more than 5 years, who you gonna call?


Got back to the Sodar, felt like I need to take a shampoo because gotta lotta sunscreen hung up in my hair lookin like a grease ass porky pine. look over at the neighbors dog, his name is Clavver, look jus like him. He is the famous dog that like bark in da middle night, fuckin Clav, you mf...

No comments: