Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years 2009


New Years Eve we had a bad ass band Aaron Nazrul, they are traveling from Canada to Argentina and just happened to be in CR for the party at Fred and Brigittes house on the hill. Great lyrics, good time with all our friends here in Esterillos Oeste, although I was the only one doing flips into the pool, outta control bra.


Few nights before, Cailin Callahan played at Soda Mary, and the other day she wrote a song about Soda Mary, wow, she's a great surfer, part of the crew went to the Carribean because the waves are really small here.


New Years day we took a photo of the local surfers here in Esterillos, will try to post it. Our locals only surf tournament was held on the 28th and I won my heat taking out 3 young trash talkin short boarders. Had to go to work so could not surf the finals, gotta pay for rice and beans somehow. The holidays were a blur, lots of surf lessons, rentals, full house in the cabinas and many many parties.


For now, Pura Vida!

1 comment:

Tica Macha said...

Hey, I love your blog (and your grammer).
I was so happy Pat asked me to come take the group photo of all you guys.
What a FUN group. I may have to move down there!
I'm still working up for my surf lesson. -teri