Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Girls Surf Too!


Got some good rest last night- woke up early to some killer costa rican coffee, did laundry and hurry up and wait for the tide to push in...


Paddled out in front of low tide lounge and Larry proceeds to try to kill me, acted like he didn't see me or the other guy from England, as I was reaching for some rocks to grab onto on the bottom I was thinking that if I die, Larry still has to pay rent...hear that porch monkey?


A handfull of pretty girls showin out on the beach, and they got surfboards in their hands. After a little yoga they all paddle out on the "girls expressway" 10 items or less, and Lester Earl is leading the way. We shared a ton of waves today with Suzanne, Jeni and Sarah (and Guy from England), Larry, Brett and a handful of ticos...all in all a great day and it's only 11am. Forgot to mention Rick and Kathy boogie boarding.


The Lecheria crew (Adam, Cailin, Legend Mike and Thoralf, then John showed up late, Pat too.) caught good waves, but not as good as yesterday.


Gotta get some grub, take a nap and look for an afternoon sesh...pura vida!


PS: I STOLE this photo from Cailin's blog, ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool sign! We need to get a photo of our little surfer girl, Pat, in front of it.

Anonymous said...

Girls surf too, shit bro, they surf better than us. I wish I surfed like a girl!

Anonymous said...

I wish I surf like a girl, probly get more waves and less kooks dropping in on me like some damn party wave, to me a good party wave is me doing floaters and top turns without being slowed down by some kook in front or back of me...
Lagarto